Learn to make a new dessert each month!
Pre-measured ingredients, materials, and a kitchen item used in the recipe
Recipe video tutorial
Want to make one of our recipes, but prefer to skip the ingredient shopping and measuring? Check out bakeeatlovebox.com – we ship pre-measured baking kits to your doorstep.
How to Make Mini Pistachio Cheesecakes
Cheesecakes come in all shapes and sizes. We love love to make our cheesecakes in mini pie tins. They're about 2-4 bites, depending on who is eating them :) The top of the tins we use are about 3 inches in diameter. You could also use a muffin tin to make these babies.
Want to try making one of our recipes, but prefer to skip the ingredient shopping and measuring? Check out bakeeatlovebox.com - we ship pre-measured baking kits to your doorstep.
Mini Pistachio White Chocolate Cheesecakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. If you are using mini pie tins, place tins on a baking sheet. If you are using a muffin pan, place paper cupcake baking cups into each muffin well.
2. Pour graham cracker crumbs into a medium bowl and stir in melted butter with a mixing spoon.
3. Use a flatware tablespoon to add 1 flat tablespoon to each ungreased mini pie tin. Then press the crumb mixture into the bottom of each tin with your fingers. The mixture will feel dry but will form a stable crust. Each pie crust should be 1-2 millimeters thick and should cover the bottom and sides. It’s ok if it’s not perfect. Since you won’t be slicing these pies, gaps in the crust or areas where it doesn’t go up the whole wall of the pie will be just fine in your finished product.
4. Bake pie crusts at 350°F for 5 minutes. Set them aside to cool and reduce oven temperature to 325°F for the filling. Allow crusts to cool while making the filling.
1. Using a stand mixer with paddle attachment or an electric hand mixer and medium bowl, beat cream cheese at medium speed until creamy. Beat in sugar at medium speed for about 2 minutes. Add greek yogurt and beat another 2 minutes on medium. Reduce speed to low and add eggs. Beat until just combined. Scrape down the bowl with a spatula, then mix for another minute.
2. Using a whisk, stir in pistachio instant pudding mix until completely incorporated. Scrape down the edges if needed. Then, fold in white chocolate chips with a spatula.
3. Pour into prepared crust pans. If you are having trouble pouring, you can use an ice cream scoop to add filling. Pie tins should be full but not overflowing. You can use a spatula to spread out or smooth filling on each.
4. Use a knife to coarsely chop the pistachios. Decorate each mini cheesecake by sprinkling pistachios over top.
5. Bake at 325°F for 18-25 minutes or until sides of cheesecakes are set and slightly puffed but center still moves slightly when pan is tapped. Cheesecakes do not need to be golden brown around the edges.
6. Cool cheesecakes on the pan for 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 90 minutes before serving.